Nice Pics Cigarettes of Girls














which kinds do girls smoke and how would you ask for them in a store. I'd say something not that strong for girls. Let me know ur opinions! Also, if you wanna buy that in a store how would you ask for it. I know nothing about cigarettes but I assume there must be some terms used when purchasing. meh Im not sure. help me!

I use to sell cigarettes girls typically bought:
-Marlboro Lights
-Camel Lights (i don't know much about the ones in the black container they came out right before I left that job)
-Parliments
-cigarettes geared towards females are virginia slims, mistys, and capris (more older women buy these from what i noticed)

you can get regular size/kings (don't have to say anything special for that) or 100's which are taller.
if you like menthol which is minty these all come in menthol so you would say the brand and then menthol
Virginia Slims have there own lingo unlike any other brand they have so many different kinds it always confused me so I would stay away from those unless you knew exactly what you wanted.

I used to date a girl who smoked DuMaurier Special Mild. They were a slim cigarette in a silver pack. I don't know if they're still around. My wife doesn't smoke, and I quit smoking (and dating that girl) over 20 years ago.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 - Cigarettes And Smoker - is proudly powered by Blogger
Design By Miztalie