Female model cigarette Stock Photos and Images











Female model cigarette stock photos and images. Photo search Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast!

Earlier ads had hinted at the subject but usually in an indirect way as Turkish style cigarette ads pictured female models holding a pack of Moguls.

Women should not smoke while breast feeding because the chemicals in cigarette smoke can enter the breast milk (NTP). Children of mothers who smoked are Smoking cessation among pregnant women using the Female model cigarette Stock Photos and Images.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous work pals, I love reading your articles.
    cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    san francisco video production

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 - Cigarettes And Smoker - is proudly powered by Blogger
Design By Miztalie