Best Cigarettes For Star Smoking







I'm planning on starting smoking. I love the smell of tobacco and I think girls who smoke are really cool. I know this will help me get to know them because I will be able to ask them for a light. Can anyone recommend me a mild brand to get started on that won't give me a sore throat.

I' m not saying I approve of this, but if you are going to start you might as well be informed lol

either start on light cigarettes or mild blends. camel's are good ones because they are also a more natural blend. From my experience they aren't too rough. marb lights aren't bad either... they are actually my preference aside from camel mellows (also a good brand to start with). If you have never smoked before... take your first cigarettes and smoke them in private because honestly...i never coughed on the first drag but most people do and it can be embarassing. when you DO inhale... don't just inhale a deep drag.... start small or you WILL cough. You're going to want to suck with your lips... and then inhale once the smoke is in your mouth, not just straight inhale. (hard to describe, but youll know ifyou do it wrong)
Just be careful, it is insanely addicting and very expensive these days... and not to mention (obviously) bad for you. I'm a smoker myself, so I can't give grief, but I can honestly say that I wish I hadn't started even though i can't help but love it lol.
Again, I am not encouraging you to start smoking, but if you are going to start... might as well know what to expect. Oh, and also don't forget to really brush your teeth.. nothing worse than a smoker who actually has the yellow teeth they warn you about.

All health matters aside, if you have to ask complete strangers to form an opinion of what brand tastes best for you, I don't think ANY girl will find you very attractive. Having a spine is much sexier than smoking, or not smoking, or whatever. The reason there are so many different brands is because people have the capacity to disagree with each other on what's "best", if you want to smoke so badly, test em all out. If you're going to take up smoking, you'll go through enough packs in your lifetime to test hundreds of brands.

I could care less if a guy smokes, becasue I smoke, but I would not recommed that you smoke to get woman, what I do recommend its getting really cool lighters and if your into a girl that smokes offer her a lite, it doesn't mean that you have to smoke and if it's a really cool ligther that will spark a conversation, you could even thro out there that you just stopped smoking.

I am a smoker.

Its down to the individual to choose what mild brand they like.

If you can't decide and want some serious advice read on...

The NHS can help you decide, try the following...


Visit any Major Hospital and ask to see the ward which contains the people who are seriously ill from smoking related diseases, with particular attention on respiratory illnesses and related cancers.

You will the see that your last concern would be a sore throat. Then and only then decide on what brand you want to choose!

My mother was a smoker and now at the age of 65 she carries a oxygen bottle around with her.
Source(s):
**Let the doors be shut upon him, that he may play the fool nowhere but In's own house. **

Farewell.

*Seriously consder you action now as it will greatly influence the rest of your life!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

 
Copyright © 2011 - Cigarettes And Smoker - is proudly powered by Blogger
Design By Miztalie